Configure Fault Attachments¶
To enable Line Technicians and Supervisors to add and view attachments on a fault, you must:
- Grant users the permission to add and view attachments
- Configure file types to be supported as attachments
- Enable mobile use of FLM DOC Document Class
Grant user permission to add and view attachments
- On the User or Users page located in the Solution Manager folder, search for the required user.
- In the record sub-menu, click User Permissions.
- On the Direct Grants tab, click Grant Permission Sets.
- Search for and select the DOCUMENT_ATTACHMENT_AURENA permission set. Click OK.
Configure supported file types
- Navigate to the Document Management/Basic Data/EDM Basic/File Types page.
- Click New and add the document file types that you require as attachments.
Enable mobile use of FLM DOC document class
- Navigate to the Solution Manager/Aurena Native Apps/Configuration/Document Classes page.
- Search for the FLM DOC Document Class.
- Set the values for Mobile Document Class, Push to Mobile and New in Mobile to Yes.
- In the Max File Size field specify the maximum file size for a document that can be downloaded from the mobile application.
- Save your changes.