Permission and Security
- Power BI Cloud Limitations
- Power BI Report Server Limitations
- Other Limitations
Power BI Cloud Limitations
- Power BI user who is publishing the report should have a Power BI Pro license.
- Users viewing the embedded report need either a Power BI Pro license or the content needs to be in a workspace that’s in a Power BI Premium capacity (EM or P SKU).
- The user needs to sign in to view the report whenever they open a new browser window.
- Some bowsers will require that the users refresh the page after sign-in, specially in scenarios where InPrivate or Incognito modes are used.
Power BI Report Server Limitations
- To view Power BI Reports in Aurena Client Power BI Report Server must be configured using HTTPS to establish secure connections to the Report Server.
- Permissions for users to view the reports must be set inside Power BI Report Server.
- Row Level security and Permissions for reports must be handled from the Power BI Service.