Use this screen to indicate which document classes are to be used in mobile apps.
The indicator fields in Document Classes indicate the following:
- Mobile Document Class: Whether the document class is available to be used in mobile apps or not.
- Push to Mobile: Whether the document will be automatically downloaded to the mobile app with the connected business object.
- New in Mobile: Whether the document class can be used to create new documents in mobile apps.
- Mobile Default: The document class used as the default when creating new documents in mobile apps.
- Released Documents: Only documents in the state of Released will be downloaded to the mobile app regardless of the object connection.
- Max Doc Size: The maximum size of a document that will be downloaded to the mobile app.
- Default Format: Default Format to be used when creating documents from mobile apps. If Format is mandatory for the Document Class then a Default Format must be entered.
Set as Default¶
An administrator can set the default Mobile Document Class.
Remove as Default¶
An administrator can remove the default Mobile Document Class.