The normal development tasks are made within the build place in IFS Lifecycle Experience Guide.
For customers that has been granted to build manually it's possible to build build_homes and deliveries locally outside the LE build place, this section is intended for these situations only.
- Git repository Explains how a git repository is used with ifs cloud - starting point.
- Git diff tool Describes the ifs_git_diff script
- Create build structure Describes the ifs_create_build_structure script
- Delete Obsolete Files Describes the ifs_delete_obsolete_files script
- Build a build_home Describes how to fetch required binaries and compile and generate runnable code from a full component structure.
- Build a Delivery Describes how to fetch required binaries and compile and generate runnable code from a partial component structure.
- Deploying Multiple Deliveries Describes how to create "multi-deliveries" - i.e. how many deliveries can be "merged" into one delivery.