Data Mart Administration and Configuration¶
This page provides information of how to configure and administrate Data Mart Access i.e., handling of Information Sources that support snapshot access either via Materialized Views or via incrementally loaded tables.
- Overview of Data Mart Access
- Manage Data Mart Sources Covers how to activate and refresh Data Mart sources but also covers some miscellaneous features related to Data Mart management.
- Data Mart Source Refresh Recommendations Provides some general recommendations related to refresh of Data Mart sources.
- Handling Incremental Load Deals more specifically with the incremental framework that makes it possible to replace a Materialized View with an incrementally loaded table as the Data Mart source.
- Data Filter Parameters for Materialized Views Covers how to define data filter parameters for the Data Mart source Materialized Views, with the objective to reduce amount of processed transactions.