Information Sources-Development Guidelines¶
This page gives an overview of the Information Source architecture within IFS Business Reporting & Analysis services and addresses subjects as Facts, Dimensions, Information Sources, Structures and Write Back functionality.
Some general tips and tricks for IFS Business Reporting & Analysis services development is presented.
- General Development Concepts Read more about general IFS Business Reporting & Analysis services development considerations.
- Development Templates Read more about IFS Business Reporting & Analysis services specific development templates.
- Metadata Read more about IFS Business Reporting & Analysis services metadata from a developers perspective.
- Storage Layer Development Read more about IFS Business Reporting & Analysis services related development in the database layer part. The documentation covers creation of Materialized Views, Dimension and Fact views, Meta Data handling in general but also specific implementation guidelines.
- Tips and Tricks for Designers and Developers Read more about tips and tricks when it comes to development and design, useful both when designing and developing Information Sources.
- Translation Guideline Read more about some translation guidelines related to Information Source specific metadata and basic data translations.