Working with Projects¶
- Each project has a top node. The level under each top node have different amount of nodes depending on what Technologies were chosen during setup.
- Model Files. See: Working with Models
- Database Files. See: Editing PL/SQL Code
- Database. See: Using and Exploring the Database
- Favorites. See: Favorites
Projects Window (Ctrl+1)¶
Note: Do not set projects as MAIN!!! This will slow down the editor, because of a bug in the underlying NetBeans framework.
- You can have multiple projects open at the same time.
- This window gives a filtered view of the most important files and features.
- Context menu on project node gives you a context menu where you can see all actions you can take on a project level.
- Context menu on empty space in window gives you a context menu that you can e.g. open recent projects, among other things.
Files Window (Ctrl+2)¶
This window gives a Files oriented view of the project.