Allowable Configuration is configured with Maintenix. Read more regarding Maintenix in Maintenix (MXCORE).
To integrate Allowable Configuration the following administrative actions should be carried out:
- Grant Migration Job Access to Users
- Export, Migrate, and Restrict Changes to the Configuration Data
- Setting Up Requirements to Create Allowable Configuration Users
- Setting Up Access to Document Revisions for Allowable Configuration Document Classes
- Setting Up Actions for Allowable Configuration Events
- Setting Up Permission for Integration User in Maintenix
- Setting Up IFS Connect for Allowable Configuration Integration with Maintenix
Note: Users are able to setup/ customize their own lobby pages using the Query Designer.