All normal build and development tasks are made within the build place in IFS Lifecycle Experience Guide.
For customers that has been granted to build manually it's possible to build build_homes and deliveries locally outside the LE build place, this section is intended for these situations only.
- Git repository Explains how a git repository is used with ifs cloud - starting point.
- Create build structure Describes the create_build_structure script
- Build a build_home Describes how to fetch required binaries and compile and generate runnable code from a full component structure.
- Build a Delivery Describes how to fetch required binaries and compile and generate runnable code from a partial component structure.
- Deploying Multiple Deliveries Describes how to create "multi-deliveries" - i.e. how many deliveries can be "merged" into one delivery.