IFS Connect for Receiving e-Invoices
The purpose with this page is to provide a step-by-step guide how to, in IFS Connect, create new routing rules and how to use them effectively to direct incoming e-Invoices to the plsql method Receive_Einvoice_Util_API.Receive_Einvoice_Message.
Use this page when you want to learn more about how to configure IFS Connect for receiving of e-Invoices.
- Open Solution Manager.
- Navigate to Integration / IFS Connect / Setup IFS Connect.
- Start by importing a previously created transformer.
- Go to folder Transformers.
- Press New and assistant to create Transformer opens.
- Select Instance Type and add proper Instance Name.
- Browse the file and press OK.
- Navigate to Integration /IFS Connect / Routing Addresses.
- Press New and assistant to create Routing Address opens.
- Select Transport Connector Plslq and add proper Address Name.
- Press Next and again press Next.
- Add Receive_Einvoice_Util_API.Receive_Einvoice_Message in Plsql Method.
- Press Finish.
- Optionally select the previously created transformer file in the Transformers section.
- Navigate to Integration / IFS Connect / Routing Rules and select the Inbound tab.
- Select Create New in the menu bar.
- Press New and assistant to create Routing Rule opens.
- Press Next.
- Select a suitable format to Route From and ensure it is set to Enabled. In this example we will use UNKNOWN_XML.
- Add proper Rule Name and select the IN1 queue.
- Press Finish.
- Press New in Content Based Conditions to enter a condition for identifying what kind of files that should be handled by this Routing Rule. In this example we will search for the XML tag <IFSFinvoice> in the incoming XML and therefore we type ÍFSFinvoice as Search and exist as Operation.
- Press Set Destination Address in Destination Address and choose the previously created Routing Address in the dialog.
- Press OK.
Receiving e-Invoice information leads to the following,
- The incoming XML is transformed to a schema called IFSEinvoice. This schema is an external schema but with a few modifications for IFS e-Invoice functionality.
- The XML according to the IFSEinvoice schema is transformed to an internal receive e-invoice XML schema, for further processing.
The zip file ReceiveEInvoiceSamples contains,