Enable Permission for Integration User in Maintenix
For Allowable Configuration to connect with and access the required Maintenix API, you must enable the required permissions for a suitable role, and assign this role to the user who will be carrying out integration tasks.
Note: For more information on user creation and role assignment in Maintenix, see the IFS Maintenix Administration Guide / Application administration / User management.
Follow these steps to enable the necessary permissions for the integration user's role:
- Log in to the IFS Maintenix application, and select the drop down next to the Maintenix home button.
- Select Administrator from the menu the loads, and select Role Search.
- Search for the required role, and click on it.
- For the integration user to be able to publish part groups from IFS Cloud to Maintenix, locate and open the Permissions tab, and search for the API_MCM_PARTGROUP_PARM parm. Select the check-box next to the record, and click on the Enable button.
- For the integration user to be able to publish configuration slot changes from IFS Cloud to Maintenix, locate the API_RECORD_TRANSFER_IMPORT parm, and enable it as well.