SMS Send Functionality for Escalation Handler
No navigator references in the guide books
To enable the SMS funtionality in Escalation Handler, an SMS provider need to be set up. This document explains how this is done.
When to use this information:
Use this page when you want to configure an SMS provider for usage in Escalation Handler.
Configure SMS Provider
- Create an SMS gateway account from http://www.clickatell.com.
- Open IFS Solution Manager.
- In the navigator, choose Ifs/Solution Manager/Configuration/Integration/Setup IFS Connect/Connector Senders/SMS_SENDER1.
- Set the required user id and password from step 1. Set the required code_id.
- In order to complete the SMS functionality, action SMS in event NOTIFICATION for logical unit CcEschNotification should be checked.