Set Up Actions for Allowable Configuration Events¶
Allowable Configuration has two standard events available. Actions must be set up for these events to inform relevant users about the occurrence of the event. The concept of events and actions is specified here.
Allowable Configuration related events with actions to be set up are:
- Event ID: MCM_NEWIPCREV_UPLOADED
Description: New IPC Change Revision document has been uploaded. This event triggers when a new IPC revision is created and the status changes to Ready for Analysis. This means the IPC Revision is ready for the partner to download and start analyzing. A possible usage of this event is to set up an email action to inform the partner about this event.
- Event ID: MCM_CHANGE_SUGG_UPLOAD_ERROR
Description: Error when uploading IPC Change Suggestions. This event triggers when the upload of an IPC Change Suggestions document ends up in an error status after processing. A possible usage of this event is to set up an email action to inform the partner about this event.
Follow these steps to set up actions for these events:
- Navigate to the Events page, and search for the Event IDs mentioned above.
- Select the event, and click on New Action.
- Fill in the required information in the New Event Action window.