IFS Analysis Models - Configure Data Mart Load
This page provides information about configuration of data mart load in IFS Cloud.
Data Mart access means accessing Information Source specific data via snapshot objects in the IFS Cloud database using one of the following sources:
- Materialized View
- This is the data mart source for all types of dimensions and for Facts that do not support incremental load.
- Incrementally updated tables
- This is the data mart source for all Facts that supports incremental load.
IFS Analysis Models that requires a data storage in SQL Server to support the Tabular Model framework, should preferrably be set up to use incremental load of Facts referenced by the models.
Use the following links to learn more about:
- Configuration of Data Mart load based on Materialized Views
- Configuration of Data Mart load based in incremental load
- Using Access Views to support Tabular Models