Basic Data Requirements for Data Migration¶
Basic Data Requirement lists Initial activities that are needed for preparing to execute migration jobs.
Under basic data section we have, Procedures, Default Rules, Migration Groups, Authorized Users and Conversion Lists.
- Procedures defines the behavior of the Migration Job.
- Default Rules are used to control Migration Job using parameters.
- Migration Groups uses to group set of Migration Jobs for easy management.
- Authorized Users manage user access rights to Migration Jobs.
- Conversion List uses to convert data before migrating.