IFS Business Reporter
This page provides configuration information related to business reporting tool IFS Business Reporter. This report client is generally abbreviated as BR in the technical documentation.
- Setup BR Navigator The BR Navigator defines the Information Sources to be displayed in IFS Business Reporting & Analysis clients as e.g. IFS Business Reporter. After a fresh installation the BR Navigator will contain Information Sources according to a default navigator structure as defined by associated metadata. To configure the source navigator you have to use Setup BR Navigator.
- BR System Parameters IFS Business Reporter specific system parameters can be configured using BR System Parameters.
- BR Execution Parameters IFS Business Reporter execution related configuration can be done using BR Execution Parameters.
- BR Report Level Execution Parameters In order to control the execution of IFS Business Reporter reports on report or data set level, the BR Report Level Execution Parameters related features can be used. These features also provide possibilities like statistics of last report execution, enabling/disabling of report level execution etc.
- Global BR Parameters This section describes how IFS Business Reporter reports can be designed to use global parameters that are defined in the Global BR Parameters page.
- BR Parameter Functions This section deals with functions that can be used when defining IFS Business Reporter specific parameters.
- BR Report Parameters
Provides a short overview of a page that presents published BR reports and associated report parameters.
- IFS Business Reporter Execution Server
Learn more about the IFS Business Reporter Execution Server, a service that can be used to render and create complete IFS Business Reporter reports remotely and thus can reduce the load on client PCs.
- Miscellaneous BR Configuration Deals with different configuration subjects.
- High Level Design Guidelines
- Performance Specific Tips and Tricks
- Integration between IFS Business Reporter and Document Management
- Translation Handling
- Performance Related